Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another First....



Today was Paige's first day of preschool. She was very excited about it, after all she's been asking me everyday since Caleigh and Jacob went back to school if she was going to school too. This morning after dropping off Caleigh and Jacob, we headed to West Haven Green Nursery School.





Paige marched up the stairs into her classroom (she's very familiar with it, since it's the same classroom and same teacher that Jacob had last year). We went in and she immediately went and sat at the table and began looking at the book that was in front of her on the table. She was very grown-up. I kissed her goodbye and told her I'd be back in a little while to pick her up. It was at that point that she started to tell me she wanted me to stay, but just then Mrs. Lombardi (Miss Bardi - as Paige calls her) came over and started talking to her, so I got up and left. I didn't hear any crying as I walked down the hall, so I assume things were ok.





When I picked her up, I asked Mrs. Lombardi how she was. She said she was just fine, but kept saying she was hungry. I guess that since today was only one hour long, they didn't have time for snack. She ended up eating it in the car on the way home.

2 comments:

Pat said...

Paige what a big girl and you did so well at school for your first day. I hope to see some of the things you do when I come for a visit in October. Love Grandmaxxx

Pat said...

Salut is now been changed to Pat