Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More BIG Not-so-New News

We're moving to Texas. Austin, to be exact. Dan is actually already there. He started his new job today. Tomorrow he will be going around with a realtor looking at houses. This makes me nervous! I can't believe I'm letting him pick our house alone. Hopefully he'll pick a good one. We'll have to wait and see..............
In the meantime, I'm still in Connecticut with the kids until the beginning/middle of July. We want to hopefully move directly into a house and not into storage, and we want Caleigh and Jacob to finish out the school year here.
We're VERY excited about our big move. We've heard only good things about the Austin area from everyone we've spoken to. It ranked #2 in the best big cities category in MONEY magazine's "Best Places to Live" in 2006. Austin is consistently at the top of all the
Best Places lists.

No comments: